Tuesday, August 6, 2019

POVERTY IS A CURSE...WE CAN FIGHT IT WITH THE POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY IN YESHUA NAME.

PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL RESTORATION Lord Jesus Christ, I bind Satan, the ruler spirits, every principality, power, ruler of the darkness, wicked spirit in high places, the spirits of poverty and python and all of their underlings, all territorial spirits, all above, around and below them, and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit manifesting against my finances. I loose myself and my finances.” The name of Jesus Christ commands satan to release your grip from my finances along with all those evil spirits and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit! Get your hands off of my finances, my income, and my possessions, this day and every day to come, in the Name of Christ Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I break every spirit of poverty that was inherited through my bloodline; wipe it off my life by the Blood of Jesus. I bind all family curses of poverty and break every satanic chain of poverty off my life, in the name of Jesus. I renounce and reverse every financial curse through the blood of eternal covenants in the name of Jesus. I bind and destroy the activities of anti-harvest forces, in the name of Jesus. All spiritual padlocks that locked out my wealth from coming into my life, melt to ashes right now in the name of Jesus. Every device of the enemy to divert my wealth through sickness, sudden death, accidents, and financial emergencies be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus I command satan to restore a seven-fold return for all you stole from me. For the Word says when a thief is found he must restore all he has stolen sevenfold. Lord, I know your Word is true and will not return to You void. Every mark or handwriting of poverty on my life, be wiped off by the Blood of Jesus. I command every leaking pocket, purse, and wallet to be sealed now, in the name of Jesus. I pull down every financial road block in the name of Jesus. I command all crooked places to be made straight, in the name of Jesus. I command all my financial miracles to arrive by speed in the name of Jesus. I command all my financial deserts and wilderness to be turned into springs and pools of water in the name of Jesus. I bind every spirit of unfruitfulness in my life and I command my barren grounds to be healed in the name of Jesus. By trusting faith I call my finances restored, prosperous, and full of God’s abundance according to the Lord Jesus Christ’s plan for my life I am blessed because I walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand with sinners, nor do I sit with the scornful. I choose to spend my days delighting in the law of the LORD; and meditating in His words day and night. And because of this I am like a like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth fruit in my season; and I what I do will not wither; and whatsoever I do shall prosper. Thank you Lord for supplying my every need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I praise you and glorify your holy name for all that have done and what you are doing in my life. In Jesus Name Amen Daily Confessions Over Your Finances It is NOT God's will for His people to be poor. What would that show about Him? If your children or grandchildren went around in torn clothes, looking half-starved, and with holes in their shoes, what would that say about you? Would the children say, "my mother / grandmother loves me so much, she wants me to be poor to teach me how to be humble". Is that really how you want your children to live? In the same way, it reflects very badly on our heavenly Father to have us go around not having enough to meet our needs and saying, 'God walks on streets of gold but keeps me this way to keep me humble', or 'I can't help that person pay his bills because I don't have enough to pay my own, but I'm humble'. Baloney! The following scriptures have to do with your finances. Know that God is NOT the one keeping you poor. Meditate on these day and night until faith comes. Receive them from the Father in prayer and then declare them over your finances, your checkbook, your bank accounts, your pocketbook, your life! (There is also a link at the end to some of my notes to scriptures that God quicken to me in my time of need.) Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 8:9 - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that, though He was rich, for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. Psalm 24:1 - The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof Haggai 2:8 - The silver is mine and the gold is mine, declares the Lord Almighty. Psalm 112:3 - Wealth and riches shall be in his house, and his righteousness endures forever. Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given to you - good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over men shall give into your bosom. For with the measure you deal out with, it will be measured back to you. 2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound to you so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. Malachi 3:10 - Bring all the tithe into my storehouse that there may be food in My house. Prove me now in this, say the Lord of hosts, and see if I will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not have room enough to receive it. Proverbs 3:9 - Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops. Then your barns will be filled to overflowing and your vats will brim over with new wine. Proverbs 10:22 - The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. Deuteronomy 8:18 - But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He that gives you the power to get wealth - that He may establish His covenant, which He swore to your forefathers, as it is this day. Proverbs 13:22 - A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. PRAYER Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus, according to the words I have meditated upon. I thank you that you have given me the teaching concerning tithing; because I am a tither and a giver, the windows of heaven are open to me and I receive your blessing. I thank you Lord that riches and wealth are two of my benefits in our covenant. I remind you Father that You swore by Yourself (because there is none greater!) to give me what I need. I ask you now, Father, for supernatural debt cancellation; I ask you for a financial harvest, large enough to meet all my needs and plenty left over to help others. I further ask you, Lord, for the wealth of the wicked and the power to get wealth. These are your promises, my Father. You bound yourself by them and signed Your name in Your own blood to ratify this covenant! I remind you of it only that I may thank You for bringing me into it. I thank you for supplying ALL of my need and my desires that the world may see your glory heavy on me and recognized that it is from You! I thank you and praise you, and I receive my financial abundance in Jesus' name! Amen. DECLARATION The favor of God surrounds me and precedes me. Because I obey God, He blesses everything I put my hand to. He grants abundant prosperity to me. He makes me the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath. The blessings of God are chasing me and overtaking me. The windows of heaven are open to me and God rebukes the devourer for my sake. I am blessed financially because I honor the Lord with my tithes and offerings. I put God first in my life and home. he is my Provider. He is liberally supplying all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I have been redeemed from the curse of poverty. God has blessed me so I can be a blessing to others. The blessing of God makes me rich and He adds no sorrow with to it. I have God's favor wherever I go. I will leave an inheritance to my children and my grandchildren because God has propspered me. I sow generously, therefore, I will reap generously. God's grace abounds toward me; my needs are met and I abound in every good work. God increases the store of my seed and enlarges my harvest. My heavenly Father gives me the power to get wealth. The earth and its fullness are the Lord's and mine because I am His child. The gold and the silver are the Lord Almighty's and mine because I am co-heir with Jesus. Prayer for a Financial Miracle God, Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore, on the authority of Your Word, I now bind every force that has set itself against my financial prosperity!!! Based on Your Word we have authority here on this earth and according to (Mark 11:23) we can speak to the mountain and it will have to obey us. You said that if we had faith (Luke 17:5-6) We Would Speak. So therefore devil I speak to you and command you to take your hands off my finances right now in the Name of Jesus. I speak to the mountain of Lack and Want and I command you to be removed and cast into the sea in the Name of Jesus. I HEREBY DECLARE ALL CURSES AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND HARMLESS! I am redeemed from the curse of poverty! I am free from oppression! I now loose the abundance of God, and all that rightfully belongs to me now comes to me under grace in a perfect way. I thank You Lord that You have a plan for me to overcome this financial adversity - this was no surprise to You. I cast all the problems of this situation over on You Lord. I WILL NOT WORRY and neither will I FRET. (List the things you need a miracle for example…. mortgage….credit cards, bills etc.) Put your bills in a stack. Lay your hands upon them, and declare out loud. GOD SUPPLIES ALL MY NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS. GOD IS THE SOURCE OF MY SUPPLY, AND I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PAY MY BILLS ON TIME AND MORE THAN ENOUGH LEFT OVER TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. No matter how big the mountain of debt is, it’s not bigger than my God. I SPEAK to all my debt and I command it to be paid. Debt I am speaking to you and telling you to be paid in full in the Name of Jesus. Debts be reduced and be eliminated. I call. (Now name those things you want paid) Bills paid on time, mortgage paid in full, credit cards paid in full, in the Name of Jesus. I thank You Lord that I don’t have to figure out where the money is coming from because that’s Your concern. I have released my Faith, now I shall receive my provision. I Thank You Lord that if my income is not enough to cover all my expenses then You will make up the difference. God thank You that You are my provider, Thank You that You are my deliverer, and my strong tower. Thank You Lord that the Holy Spirit gives me insight, wisdom, and favor to navigate my way through this adversity. Jesus will never leave me or abandon me. I will trust in the Lord and Boast in His Word. WHAT THE ENEMY HAS MEANT FOR EVIL, GOD WILL TURN IT TO MY GOOD. I WILL PATIENTLY WAIT AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD AMEN, AMEN. Here are some scriptures you can meditate on. It’s IMPORTANT THAT YOU ALWAYS AGREE WITH THE LORD AND NOT THE DEVIL. No matter what it looks like, even if things get worse for awhile and sometimes it will, DON’T STOP SAYING WHAT THE WORD SAYS. Know that God is working whether You see Him or not - most time you won’t see Him. God’s desire is that you prosper and lack nothing. Say Thank You Lord that Abraham’s blessing is working in my finances that I owe no man nothing but the debt of Love. Praise God. You guys can do it. I know you can and God knows you can too. Pro. 10:22 Job 22:21-22 Pro. 13: 3 Job 22:28 Romans 10:9 (you have the power to speak your faith and it will bring miracles) Isaiah 54:17 (every tongue ….. your tongue and those you are listening to.) 2 Chron. 16:9 1 Chron.29:12 PS: You can also remind the Lord that you pay your tithes and His promise to open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing on you that you would not have room to obtain it all. Isaiah 43:26 He said remind Him. So be obedient, and remind Him. Declare: Father, I thank You that as the leprosy got up and left the lepers of old; so has all my debt got up and left me. In the Name of Jesus. HEAVEN BOUND; OUR FINAL DESTINATION.

No comments: