Friday, August 9, 2019

The Spirit Of The Rat Is A Spirit Of Poverty

  • The only solution to recover your financial blessings is through prayers and fasting. If you want to be great and come back to your original state, you must realize that seeking first the kingdom of God its the surest way to recover all. Giving to the needy is another way of recover your finances. Cry unto God for divine intervention. Judges 6:7. Obey God’s laws and commandments. Joshua  9:23

    CONFESSION PRAYERS Say this after me: “Dear Heavenly Father, I ask for forgiveness for stealing from You. I vow that from now on, I shall pay my tithes to a local church. You evil spirit of foolishness and ignorance, go away in the name of Jesus! Begging, go away! You evil spirit of stealing, go away from my financial life in the name of Jesus! I hate you, poverty! I resist you loss in my life! I repent from any desire to become rich on behalf of others. I repent of covetousness. I declare that I am satisfied with Your provision. I am determined to be generous with others. I want You to work with the glory of my hands. Please provide jobs for me and prosper my career. Bless the work of my hands. Change my hearts and give me the power to love others, Oh, Lord! I destroy every connection I have made with the evil spirit of poverty. I destroy every covenant that was made against my glory l and spiritual wealth. I trust You Lord for prosperity, peace, joy and protection. I receive the eternal abundant life of Jesus! I vow to give You alone all the glory! In Jesus name we pray, amen!”

    PRAYER POINTS AGAINST SPIRITUAL RATS My financial harvest manifest by fire I shall not labor in vain in life in the name of Jesus Within 24 hours let my finances appear by fire in the name of Jesus. Every power seating on my finances, be unseated by fire and die, in the name of Jesus. Any power assigned to withhold my financial breakthrough and celebration, you are a failure, die. Anti-prosperity powers assigned against my breakthrough, your time is up die now, in Jesus name. Spirit of profitless hard work, my life is not your candidate, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Covenant of poverty of my father’s house break by the blood of Jesus. Covenant of hard labor of my mother’s house break by the blood of Jesus. Every covenant of profitless hard work in my foundation, break and die, in the name of Jesus. O God, after the order of Joseph, arise and use me to rewrite my family history. Wasters, devourers, emptiers, and spoilers assigned against my life, your time is up, die by fire. Any power that has stolen, exchanged, or destroyed my harvest, release my harvest and die. Every door that has been opened to devourers in my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus. Every power assigned to embarrass, disgrace, and put me to shame, die by fire. Powers militating against my fulfillment and uplifting, die by fire. Everything in me cooperating with anti-harvest powers, come out and die, in the name of Jesus. I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like an ant in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus. I shall not labor in vain in the mighty name of Jesus. Any power, personality, or spirit that wants me to labor in vain, fall down and die, in Jesus name. O Lord, contend with every power contesting with me for my divinely assigned seat, in the name of Jesus. You my stolen or destroyed harvest be restored by the fire, in the name of Jesus. Every obituary of my financial glory in the spiritual realm, backfire, in Jesus name. Evil materials injected into the star of my dreams, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus. Spirit of stinginess; disappear from my life, in the name of Jesus. Blood of Jesus, sanctify me afresh, in Jesus name. Anywhere my names is called for poverty, backfire, in Jesus name. My stolen wealth, come back to me, in Jesus name. Wherever your money is buried, recover them by fire, in Jesus name. Declare this, My FINANCES shall not die but live to fulfill the glory of God. Amen 
  • I am a life Coach; and mentor.  To your 1 hour appt with me email me at:  Kpriceministries@gmail.com

No comments: